I'm not aware of a specific utility.  However, on OS/390 you can use the
EXPRYINT queue manager attribute to control how often the queue manager
automatically scans for expired messages.
                                                     - Bruce Giordano

              Firoz Kotta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                          To:
               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
              Sent by: MQSeries List                      cc:
              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                   Subject:   removal of
expired messages in 5.3

              Monday January 13, 2003 03:58 PM
              Please respond to MQSeries List

Does version 5.3 come with a utility to remove expired messages. I would
like to know if there are any available for both OS/390 and Aix.

Thanks!

Firoz Kotta