all the fields have been assigned and in the same order. I even tried setting all
default values (0 or space) ,instead of my input values.
Still get the same error!

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von:    Alan Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet:       Di 14.01.2003 14:30
An:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff:             Re: COBOL Copybook with Redefines clause and WMQI

I get this error when a field is not getting set by some value in the
copybook in order. Check that all fields have been assigned a value or
'touched' with a space for PIC X() fields, 0 for integer fields etc.

Check also that your redefine section is exactly the same length as the
part of the copybook that it is redefining.
Alan

Saraswathy A <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
14/01/2003 07:28 PM
Please respond to
MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc

Subject
COBOL Copybook with Redefines clause and WMQI

Hi All,

I have messageset that has a copybook imported that contains a redefines
clause and WMQI created a element with the postfix Group001.
I have a message flow that uses a compute node which has the above
messageset as the output format. I get the following error at the output
node.
'  Mismatch between logical definition and message tree'

and if i comment out this Group001 element  i get a different error
message

'illegal choice element'
What changes need to be done while tranformaing ? ,i have WMQI 2.1 for HP

Thanks in Advance