I spent yesterday afternoon trying to get around this same issue, unsuccesfully, even
though I setmqaut myself and my group with every conceivable authority.

I beat the problem by removing the + MQOO_ALTERNATE_USER_AUTHORITY from the MQOPEN and
adding MQPMO_SET_IDENTITY_CONTEXT to the MQPUT options. The message was then put under
the identity of md.UserIdentifier and it worked just fine.

HTH

Bill Beinert
Systems Programming
Con Edison
(212) 460-4853

When they took the fourth amendment,
   I was quiet because I didn't deal drugs!
When they took the sixth amendment,
   I was quiet because, I was innocent.
When they took the second amendment,
   I was quiet because I didn't own a gun!
Now they've taken the first amendment,
   and I can say (or do) nothing about it.
The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.
MODWN DAbE