Hi all
 I am writing MQSeries application in C++ using MQI (that s the
requirement).

I have written my own wrapper function Open()
This function uses MQCONN and  MQOPEN calls.

int  MQICommunication::Open( const char* pszQueueName,  int mode)
{

}

The Close function uses MQCLOSE and MQDISC.

int  MQICommunication::Close()
{

}

I created two instance of the class MQICommunication.

MQICommunication c1,c2;

Both c1 & c2 connected to the MQ manager and Queue, able to send & receive
messages.

When i call c1.Close() the c1 & c2   got disconnected. It returns the Reason
code 2018.

I need c1.Close() should not affect the c2 object connection.
I think the connection is shared. How to create independent connection and
solve this problem?

Thanks in advance
Murugesan