From: Dennis Bryngelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: error using new   mqsiexportmsgflows  from support pac IC01
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:02:39 -0600

We are running V2.1 on WindowsNT.   I installed support pac   IC01.  I am
trying to use  "mqsiexportmsgflows"  and get the following errors.

file: C:\Program Files\IBM\Websphere Integrator V2.1\Tool\Parser:  1,    0:
Invalid Document structure
file: C:\Program Files\IBM\Websphere Integrator V2.1\Tool\Parser:  1,  11:
Document must start with "<?xml".

BIP1036S:  Unexpected WebDAV exception is utility:  ExportMsgFlow
utility in method:  ReadMsgFlows.  The exception text is BIP1352S (this
talks about the queue manager on the host not available and the possibility
that it is the wrong port).

When I bring up the control center on this configuration manager I connect
just fine.  I have the   "mqsicfgutil.ini"    file parameters  (hostname,
Queuemanager,  and Port  set correctly).

I think the file errors are my problem.  The command I am typing (from the
Tool directory)  is:     mqsiexportmsgflows c:\WMQI\Export\Allmsgs.xml
(according to the documentation if I omit the  -m then ALL the flows are
exported from the repository)

Thanks,
Dennis Bryngelson
Phone: (763) 765-4224
Fax: (763)  765-3820
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments, is
destroy all copies.