From: Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Error 2035 on Windows when issuing a report message
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:04:15 +0200

Let me preface by stating that I am not that familiar with how to set up
windows.

I am sending a message to a queue on windows with the report options
requesting COA, COD and expiration.

The COA comes thru to the response queue. I can see the message on the XMIT
before they get issued as well.

When MQ on windows tries issuing the expiration report it gets an error
2035
on the response queue.

I do not understand how the COA can be issued without a problem while the
expiration report fails.

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com