I used a value as large as 2400 on AIX with 24 processors.....

Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           "Siegman, Polly"    |
|         |           <Polly.Siegman@OWENS|
|         |           -MINOR.COM>         |
|         |           Sent by: MQSeries   |
|         |           List                |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           C.AT>               |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           01/29/2003 05:02 PM |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           MQSeries List       |
|         |                               |
|---------+------------------------------->

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                       |
  |       cc:
                       |
  |       Subject:  Maximum Channels allowed

Can anyone tell me that is the maximum number of channels allowed per
qmanager in 5.3 running on Unix, O/S 390, and Windows 2000?  The default
set in qm.ini file is 100, what can this be increased to?

Thanks,

Polly Siegman
Unix System Administrator
PerotSystems @ Owens&Minor