Hi,

 I am trying MQSeries cluster on 2 NT boxes MQSeries V5.2.I am able to queues on
repository queue manager which are local to QM2 but not the messages which are lying
in the queue.And not able to see Queues which are created on repository Qmgr on other
Qmgr.

 Any help will be highly appreciated.

 TIA
 Vinay
1. On one QM1 I have executed following commands

  ALTER QMGR REPOS(EDUC)

  DEFINE CHANNEL(TO.QM1) +
  CHLTYPE(CLUSRCVR) CONNAME(ip address of QM1) +
  CLUSTER (EDUC)

  DEFINE CHANNEL(TO.QM2) +
  CHLTYPE(CLUSSDR) CONNAME(ip address of QM2) +
  CLUSTER (EDUC)

  DEFINE QLOCAL(Q1)
  CLUSTER(EDUC)

2. On QM2 I have executed following commands:

 DEFINE CHANNEL(TO.QM2) +
  CHLTYPE(CLUSRCVR) CONNAME(ip address of QM2) +
  CLUSTER (EDUC)

  DEFINE CHANNEL(TO.QM1) +
  CHLTYPE(CLUSSDR) CONNAME(ip address of QM1) +
  CLUSTER (EDUC)