From: Harmeson, Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 7:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Host Names/TCP/IP Addresses

Hi All,

We are going to a new MF 2064-102 with OS/390 2.10 MQSeries 2.1 (MF)
connecting to UNIX Solaris 8.7.1, NT 4.1 and W2K SP3 boxes. While our host
names (what we use in the channel definitions) are not changing our TCP/IP
addresses are. Will my channels find the new IP addresses if I just stop and
restart the channels or do I need to stop and restart the queue managers on
the distributed side?

TIA,

Steve Harmeson

Instructions for managing your mailing list subscription are provided in the
Listserv General Users Guide available at http://www.lsoft.com