From: Erik Deer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 10 February 2003 17:14
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Updating a LDAP Directory

I have done testing with the LDAP plugin node, with success. The only
questions I have is this:

Does anyone know if its possible to update a LDAP Directory (iPlanet or
Secure Way) using any support packs? I didn't see anything for updating
LDAP on the support packs page, but I am sure a user written node could be
used. I wanted to see if anyone here has either written a node for this
functionality or has any other suggestions for LDAP updates.

Thanks In Advance,

Erik Deer

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended
addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of
this message is prohibited.  If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this message.