From: Bumpass, Brian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 20 February 2003 12:51
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Backing up MQSeries for DR.

I appologize for the time difference between threads dates...

Thought I had this DR stuff down until thinking about security and OAM.
All of this stuff is persisted on the QMgr.  Has anyone thought about
how one would save the queue backing the OAM... I believe the
"SYSTEM.AUTH.DATA.QUEUE".  I recall asking IBM for the structure of this
queue and was promptly told that it was proprietary.  I don't think the
message format is "rocket science"...

Any thoughts?

Maybe an RFE to the MS03 support pack to save some queue stuff.

Thanks in advance,
-B

Brian Bumpass
Wachovia Bank