From: Gonzalo Diethelm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2003 8:03 PM
Subject: MQSeries from Java

>We have a Java web-based application which knows how to

>We have been asked to evaluate what it would take to add
>the capability to connect to a third back-end system
>using MQSeries as the transport. My questions are:

>1. Does MQSeries provide Java support as a standard part?
>2. Do I have only once choice? I mean, is there just one
>3. Is the Java MQSeries API as simple as the C one?

This e-mail is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
disclose or use the information contained in it.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please tell us immediately by return e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete the
document.

E-Mails containing unprofessional, discourteous or offensive remarks violate Sentry
Policy. You may report employee violations by forwarding the message to [EMAIL
PROTECTED]

No recipient may use the information in this e-mail in violation of any civil or
criminal statute. Sentry disclaims all liability for any unauthorized uses of this
e-mail or its contents.

This e-mail constitutes neither an offer nor an acceptance of any offer. No contract
may be entered into by a Sentry employee without express approval from an authorized
Sentry manager.

Warning: Computer viruses can be transmitted via e-mail. Sentry accepts no liability
or responsibility for any damage caused by any virus transmitted with this e-mail.