We have Windows 2000 Advanced Servers.
I am having a strange problem of using client connection.
I have environmental variables properly defined for MQCHLLIB and  MQCHLTAB
in Client machine.
In server machine, the queue manager, I have QL.TEST (QLocal),
OH4848T1.SVRCONN (server conn), OH4848T1.SVRCONN (Client Conn). I then
moved the tab file from Program File\IBM\Websphere [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to client machine.
When I use IBM provided sample program:
  amqsputc QL.TEST OH4848T1
  I got a 2058 reason code, qmgr name error.
But, if I don't supply the qmgr:
  amqputc QL.TEST
  It works fine.
I rebooted the machine several times, and delete and recreate qmgr several
times, same thing happens.
I have other sets of machines and never have this problem.
Don't know what is going on. Please help. Thanks.

Jeff Yeh