Hello David,

On Solaris and MQSeries 5.2 Solaris, I experienced the following (reported to the list
but never confirmed by anyone):

It looks like starting from CSD03 (I checked CSD04 and CSD05 as well), the
authorization system refers to the actual, instead of effective, user and group id.
That was funny to find out, because of some of the PTF memos (CSD02 or later -- I do
not remember for sure now) reported fixing exactly this problem.

Hope, this will help
Pavel

                      David Kempton
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      ENTIAL.COM>                cc:
                      Sent by: MQSeries          Subject:  Re: WMQI v2.1 CSD4
                      List
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      AC.AT>

                      03/05/2003 10:31 AM

Has anyone experienced problems with CSD4?

Is anyone running CSD4 in their production environment?

I have only 1 development box and would like to know of any problems before
upgrading from CSD2 to CSD4.

Thank you.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or