Kulbir,

I think the October media includes CSD1.  Thanks for the info on that APAR.

                      "Kulbir S.
                      Thind"                   To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      <Kulbir.S.Thind@         cc:
                      GSK.COM>                 Subject: Re: WMQ V5.3 stability?
                      Sent by:
                      MQSeries List
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      en.AC.AT>

                      03/06/2003 11:54
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to MQSeries List

Hi,

We've just installed it recently and you need to ensure you get the latest
media.  There was a big problem with the distribution of this release and
the numbering used.  For example 5.3 went out in June 02 and Oct 02, both
releases being different although both being called 5.3.  Make sure you get
the latest media and then the latest CSD (there may be one on the web
site).

In addition to this we found a bug where MQSeries objects kept becoming
damaged.  IBM provided us with an e-fix, this fix is not included in the
latest CSD and must be applied.  APAR IC35711 is the reference IBM are
using for this.

Other than the above we've had no problems.

Cheers,

Kulbir.

   "Rick Tsujimoto"
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   Sent by: "MQSeries List"                               To:
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                      MQSERIES

                                                          cc:
   06-Mar-2003 14:58                                      Subject:
   Please respond to "MQSeries List"              WMQ V5.3 stability?
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'm probably going to install V5.3 on Windows soon and am interested to
hear the experiences of others who have already implemented it in
production.  Any bloody, gory tales?