Not really specifically an MQSeries issue but I am curious on others
opinions of the new IBMLINK 2000.  I've been using it for several weeks now
since I got the notice that the old IBMLINK was going away on April 16th.
In my opinion it looks to be a step backwards rather than forwards.  My
initial problem with it was the small font sizes used.  I opened a feedback
on this and was told I could change the text size in Internet Explorer.
That works except that it makes the text huge for all my other
applications.  I also find it difficult to navigate between applications
since they're not always listed on the left-hand side.  In addition, I'm
often running into "Page expired" errors when I try to back up.  Do others
have these problems or is it just me?
                                       - Bruce Giordano