Hi Peter and Sandor,

my site struck a similar problem with VCS on Solaris.

The queue manager would crash if the symlinks were created.

IBM accepted an ETR on the problem, and issued us with an eFix (IY34300).

I believe that the problem will be source fixed in CSD03.

Regards...  Neil Casey.

                      Peter Uranyi
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      M>                       cc:
                      Sent by: MQSeries        Subject:  Re: MC63 supportpac and WMQ
5.3
                      List
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      n.AC.AT>

The second problem was that the queue manager would not start up.  (It
started
up, but within seconds it crashed leaving a bunch of FDC files behind.)