From: Sandor Zudor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 6:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: strange mqsi deploy error, anyone saw this before?

Dear Benjamin,

I suppose, your config manager environment (on PC and server) are different - different CSD level.

Best Regards,
================================
Sándor Zudor - T-Logic KFT.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel:    +36-1-424.06.01
Cell:   +36-20-956.97.70
Fax:    +36-1-227.57.16

Benjamin Zhou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

03/13/2003 11:20 PM

Please respond to
MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc
Subject
strange mqsi deploy error, anyone saw this before?

Hi All,

I'm moving exported msgflow files that's working from a PC to a server.
all are Win2k, MQSI2.1 CSD03. But when I run deploy, it failed with the following error. It happened to each single flow that has a compute node.

"BIP1758E: Invalid message flow type found when deploying message flows.

When deploying message flow data, an attempt was made by a message flow type to override the value of a nonexistent property of run-time message flow type Compute. The property in question is 'validateFixup'. The message flow type in error is the one that embeds Compute, and may be identified from label ENT.TRADE.SEND_TO_POLARIS.REPLY.Set Param.

This is probably caused by a message flow type that corresponds to a run-time node having been replaced by a later version with different property names. Update the message flow type in error to use the correct property name. However if the problem persists, turn on Configuration Manager tracing to capture details of the problem, and contact your IBM support center."

Anyone understand what this 'validateFixup' is?
Appreciate any insight into the possible cause.

best regards,

Benjamin Zhou
State Street Corp.