From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: WMQI Connectivity MQRC-2195
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:00:04 -0500

Bobbee,
    If it helps I'm running the same configuration.  (Maybe I should of
played the lotto the day I installed !!)
  Win2k SP3 (I upgraded form SP2)
  WMQI 2.1 - CSD03  I initially installed WMQI V2.1, applied CSD02, and
then some time later applied CSD03)
  DB2 7.1 - I then updated this to 7.2 by going to SP4 of DB2
  MQ - V5.3 with CSD01 ( The October release not the initial June release)

Thanks - John

----- Forwarded by John Sack on 03/14/2003 09:53 AM -----

Robert Broderick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent by: MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 03/13/2003 01:23 PM Please respond to MQSeries List

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] cc: Subject: WMQI Connectivity MQRC-2195

I upgraded to MQ5.3, doing so I updated my Win 2K to SP3 from SP2. MQ was complaining about a number of things missing which SP3 solved. I had WMQI 2.1 @ CSD03 and I am on DB2 7.1.

Now I get a message MQRC-2195 (internal error), no errors in Logs, no FDC
files. I do get an Event Viewer message indicating WMQI had a TCP/IP
error.

I just deleted DB2, WMQI and MQSeries. Going to reinstall. I think I am
looking at a Win 2K re-install and not going past SP2. Which is where it
wasat when it was working prior to the MQ 5.3 upgrade from MQ 5.2.1.

bobbee