Hello,

try the command 'dcomcnfg'.

Select the 'IBM MQSeries Services' entry, and request 'Properties'.

Then go to the 'identity' tab.

Regards...  Neil Casey.

                      Deiter Scott
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      RECT.COM>                cc:
                      Sent by: MQSeries        Subject:  Re: Windows 2000 domain
                      List
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      n.AC.AT>

Oddly enough after setting the user with the amqmsrvn command the userid
does not show up in the security tab in the services properties window.

Is this window bending the truth or is this a different userid than the
amqmsrvn command sets?

>From    Scott Deiter
        Hanover Direct, Inc.
        Tech services