Hi,

I'm sure, MQ 5.3 and WMQI 2.1 works fine on IBM Thinkpad and Win 2000 Professional. I use them with succes on T20 model and now on R32. That is true, my configuration are strong in RAM (1 GB) but I'm sure, it's work with 512 MB RAM and 512 MB pagefile.

Best Regards,
================================
         Zudor Sándor
Senior Consultant - T-Logic KFT.
Certified Solution Expert/Developer
  IBM WebSphere MQ & MQ Integrator
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel:    +36-1-424.06.01
Cell:   +36-20-956.97.70
Fax:    +36-1-227.57.16

Robert Broderick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

2003-03-18 20:55

Please respond to
MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc
Subject
MQSI 2.1 WIN2K

Can WMQI 2.1 run on WIN2K Professional.

We have two laptops one VAIO, one Thinkpad. Both 512RAM, one WIN2K Server
one WIN2K Professional. Both at SP3 and WMQI CSD03 and MQ 5.3.

VAIO works great. WMQI on the Professional (Thinkpad) WMQI works and comes
up by when doing 2 of 4 mqsiimpexpmsgset importing MRM's an error message
generates indicating not enough memory and not enough virtual memory. The
VAIO was orig running 256RAM and worked ok. Checked the system settings and
all the memory settings are up to snuff. Also, The filesize of the  MRM we
are importing is 170K one of the ones that worked is 2Meg? Is it the
Professional / Server difference?????????????

Wierd!!!!!

                                        bobbee