You seem to be passing in 'q' as an argument to the -f switch, does that mean you're trying to put the contents of the 'q' utility on as a MQ message?  What is the -=9999999 parameter for?

"Nigel Phelan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by: "MQSeries List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

21-Mar-2003 14:40
Please respond to "MQSeries List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>