From: Ian Steyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Log Files.
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 08:56:03 -0600

Hi Listers,

We have a situation where some messages were "lost".
The applications says they did not receive the messages and the vendor
said they did send them.
I dumped the log files but it ended up in a 2.6G (gigabytes) file.

My question: is there a way I can get the messages out of the log files
back onto a Q to read them back programmatically?
Or a tool that can handle a 2.6G log file.
This is NT MQ 5.2.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Ian