Absolutely, you can mix shared and non-shared queues on a single qmgr in an
OS/390 or z/OS sysplex environment.  I think 63k messages are fairly large
and you should consider breaking them into smaller pieces if possible.  You
can easily flood the network if you are going to be sending a large number
of these messages.

Thanks,
David Corbett
Work:  651-205-2714
Pager: 651-610-3842

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           "Perfetto, Ed"  |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           LINC.COM>       |
|         |           Sent by:        |
|         |           "MQSeries List" |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           en.AC.AT>       |
|         |                           |
|         |                           |
|         |           04/03/2003 01:26|
|         |           PM              |
|         |           Please respond  |
|         |           to "MQSeries    |
|         |           List"           |
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->

  |        To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                     |
  |        cc:
                                           |
  |        Subject: Shared and non-shared ques on a single que manager?

New subscriber here!!

Can you or can you not have shared and non-shared ques on a single que
manager?
We're trying to overcome the 63K limits in a sysplex environment and have
decided to have multiple que managers, some shared(<63K) and others not
(>63K).

Thanks,
Ed.