Hi,

THanks for your response.

We are using MQ 5.2 on all our dev/test/production platforms. We can migrate to MQ 5.3
only when it has tested in our DEV. env. I have two choices now either to upgrade to
MQ 5.3 or to make application multi/threaded. We are unable to install MQ 5.3 since
our dev. is still under Solris 2.6 (for dependencies from other s/w residing on the
server).

Right now except for the MQ part - all other events in the program are driven by a
Semaphore. For the MQ part - polling on MQGET is done. Looks like i have to do some
re-design with mutli-threading, under the given circumstances.

thanks and regards
lakshmi

The content of this e-mail is intended only for the confidential use of the
person addressed. If you have received this message in error, please notify
us immediately by electronic mail, by telephone or by fax at the above num-
bers.

E-mail communications are not secure and therefore we do not accept any res-
ponsibility for the confidentiality or altered contents of this message.

Please be aware that SIS Group and its subsidiary companies cannot accept
any orders or other legally binding correspondence with a participant as
part of an E-mail. The views expressed above are not necessarily those held
by SIS Group and its subsidiary companies and not binding for them.