Hi everyone,

I have a scenario where 2 qmgrs QM1 and QM2 communicate with each other.
I've defined sender channel QM1.QM2 on QM1 and a corresponding receiver
channel on QM2.

I've set triggering ON for my transmission queue on QM1. When messages
arrive
on the transmission queue, the sender channel is triggered properly.

The issue I'm facing now is when QM2 goes down, the sender channel goes
into retry status.
Now when messages are put on the transmission queue, the channel initiator
cannot start the channel
and the transmission queue becomes get inhibited.

Is there anyway that I can prevent this from happening ?

Do reply.

Warm Regards
Sony.