Hi,

I am trying to import an xml schema (supplied by papiNet) into MQSI v2.0.1
using the support pack ID04. I had to modify the schema slightly since some
tag names were not acceptable according to MQSI naming standards, but I now
seem to have overcome that problem.
The error I am now getting is as follows:
"Instruction at 0x0040971c referenced memory at 0x00b9a10c - memory could
not be read."

It is definately not a memory hardware problem since I tested it on 3
different machines with exactly the same result. Also when I look at the log
file it stops at exactly the same position each time. Therefore I am
assuming that there is a size limitation since the schema I am trying to
inport is quite big.

I there anyone that can confirm this limitation or is there any other
problem that I am overlooking.

Thanks

Andre

"This message may contain information which is private, privileged or
confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in the message. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please notify the sender thereof and destroy / delete the message. Neither
the sender nor Sappi Limited (including its subsidiaries and associated
companies) shall incur any liability resulting directly or indirectly from
accessing any of the attached files which may contain a virus or the like".