Hello there.
When an application puts a persistent msg on a queue and if the corresponding
qmgr fails before the messge is committed/backed out ..... can the message
still be recovered after the qmgr comes up ? I mean, is the message logged ?

Does a qmgr perform a commit/backout just before it crashes, if it is the
transaction manager ?

Forgive me if the questions sound silly.

thnx.
Diwakar.

American Express made the following
 annotations on 05/30/2003 07:58:49 AM

     "This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this
message and any attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this
message and any attachments.  Thank you."