I have just upgraded to WebSphere MQ 5.3 with CSD 03 on AIX.  I am having a
problem with support pac ms0i, when attempting to back up WMQ object
authorizations.  The command I enter, and the message I get, is:

mqauth52 -m QMSTEST -f QMSTEST.oam1 -s
processed 31 objects.
wrote authorities script to file QMSTEST.oam1 (0 entries).
done.

It appears that the utility is running successfully, just not writing
anything to the output file.  The following is what is written to that
file:

#!/bin/sh
# script to regenerate MQSeries OAM authorizations
# Queue Manager: QMSTEST
# generated: Fri May 30 12:04:48 2003

echo script generated Fri May 30 12:04:48 2003
date
echo

echo
echo refreshing security cache ...
echo refresh security | runmqsc QMSTEST

I searched the listserv archives and could not find anything on ms0i.  Has
anyone run into something similar, if so,  what can the problem be?

Thanks,
Terry