Hi

Normal programming tasks use the MQI (MQSeries API) to access
MQSeries. Our company is beginning to experiment with WebSphere
Application Server and its use of the JMS to access MQSeries.

Our Infrastructure Group has set up and configured the system but
this group has little or no actual knowledge of MQSeries, WebSphere,
or JMS. They basically followed instructions on how to install and
configure the components.

I have been asked to verify the JMS implementation and test its
connectivity to MQSeries. While I know quite a bit about MQSeries
my exposure to JMS is limited.

How do you verify the installation and configuration of the JMS in
WebSphere Application Server? I hope it is as simple as using
an equivalent to amqsput. It would be nice to run something like a
jmsput and jmsget program to verify the connectivity exists.

Thank for your time.

Jeff Tressler