From: Miller, Dennis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 4:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Triggering an Transaction in a CICS region

That most commonly happens when the application closes the queue before it
is empty. Qmgr sees IPPROCs drop to zero and since there are still messages
on the queue it fires another trigger to process them.

If you want to "trap" trigger messages in the initq, write your own
quick-and-dirty "trigger monitor" that simply opens the intiq for input, but
doesn't destructively read the messages.