From: June Lawton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MQSERIES AND CICS
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 08:38:02 -0400

I was  thinking more along the lines of functionality, additional coding
requirements, DPL, etc.  For our proof of concept project we want to
replace an application that currently accesses CICS via an EXCI from a DB2
stored procedure.  Currently this request goes directly into an AOR.
However, with our future apps, we may want them to be 3270 initiated via
the TOR.

I guess what I am asking under what will one give you that the other
doesn't? Basically we want to get tinto CICS and just run the existing
programs.

June Lawton
Information Systems
The PMA Insurance Group
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(T) 610.397.5058
(F) 610.397.5311
----- Forwarded by June Lawton/PMA/PMAGroup on 06/10/2003 08:40 AM -----

                      Robert Broderick
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      OTMAIL.COM>               cc:
                      Sent by: MQSeries         Subject:  Re: MQSERIES AND
CICS
                      List
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      .AC.AT>

06/09/2003 07:24 PM Please respond to MQSeries List

Unwillingness by corp to fund education reluctance by staff to lean new technology project funding for development tasks legacy code toolset vacuum