There's a couple of such articles (e.g. one in Xephon
MQ Update) that show you how to configure MQ5.3 SSL.
Wouldn't it be nice if IBM used the authors of such
articles to write the "Getting Started" bits of their
manuals. I defy anyone to implement MQ5.3 SSL by
following the IBM manuals !

Steve.

http://www7b.software.ibm.com/wsdd/techjournal/0211_yusuf/yusuf.html