From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Paul
Meekin
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 5:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RPG/400, C and MQ

Hi all,

I know almost nothing about RPG but have to find out the feasability of
something.

Can an RPG/400 program call an ILE C program to do the MQ Conn  and Open,
and
then call another C program to do the MQPuts?

I.e. something like the following:

RPG/400 Program

Call ILE C program to Connect to QMgr, Open Queue etc

Back to main RPG program

Call ILE C program to Put messages to a queue

Back to main RPG program

etc

My main concern is whether the Connection and Object handles will remain
valid
across multpile invocations of the C program. Of course a small sample of
code
would be beyond my wildest dreams ;-)

Cheers,
Paul

This e-mail is from Energis Communications Ltd, 185 Park Street, London, SE1
9DY, United Kingdom, No: 2630471.

This e-mail is confidential to the addressee and may be privileged. The
expressed are personal and do not necessarily reflect those of Energis. If
you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately by
calling our switchboard on +44 (0) 20 7206 5555 and do not disclose to
another person or use, copy or forward all or any of it in any form.