Hi Lizette,

to access an object within a MQSeries queue manager you need at least two
things:

1. CONNECT access to the qmgr (e. g. setmqaut -m your_qmgr -t qmgr -g
your_group +connect)

2. PUT, GET or BROWSE access to a queue (setmqaut -m your_qmgr -n your_queue
-t queue -g your_group {+browse|+get|+put})

If you use Java clients, you need a little more:

1. CONNECT access to the qmgr (e. g. setmqaut -m your_qmgr -t qmgr -g
your_group +connect +dsp +inq +crt +dlt +chg)

2. PUT, GET or BROWSE access to a queue (setmqaut -m your_qmgr -n your_queue
-t queue -g your_group +browse +get +inq +put +dsp)

Hope that helps

Regards
Hubert Kleinmanns