Ok, I have narrowed it down to the PCF API calls, when I take these out of the program it works fine with the restricted security... so what do I need to add to a queue object for PCF access ???

The System Administrators guide does not make this very clear at all.

Sid
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 20 June 2003 1:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Setting up a user on NT to restrict to a single queue

Howdy all,

I am having trouble setting up a user to just be able to Browse/Inquire and destructively GET from a single queue. I granted +connect on the qmgr and browse, get and inq on the queue but I setup a servercon chanel and tied the MCA to the users login NT account name.

However, all I get are 2035 errors when the client connects.

C:\>dspmqaut -m QML_MQM -t qmgr -g tsib
Entity test_user has the following authorizations for object QML_MQM:
        connect
        dsp
C:\>dspmqaut -m QML_MQM -n TSIB.data -t q -p tsib
Entity tsib has the following authorizations for object TSIB.data:
        get
        browse
        put
        inq