Why don't you use the dead-letter-handler to route the messages to a queue that triggers your Java application to process the messages appropriately?

...Just a thought...

Mike Davidson
TSYS MQ Tech Support
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sumeet Khosla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

06/25/2003 02:05 AM

Please respond to MQSeries List