From: Jeff A Tressler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 12:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: JMS Problem

I know this is an important question, just forgot to include. We are using
V5 of
WebSphere.

Jeff
Jeff,
What version of WebSphere Application Server are you using?
Regards, Guy
Hi

We have ran into a few problems. We think it is just
some small configuration we missed. We are new to the
whole JMS / Application Server world.

Using the embedded AS in WebSphere Studio, we configured
a connection factory and a queue. The queue definition
points to a queue manager running on a remote machine.

The remote machine has the queue manager running and a
queue defined. The queue manager and queue match the
configuration in the JMS configuration.

The queue manager is running, we have the correct ip address
and port number. When we run code outside the AS, the code
connects to the queue manager and accesses the queue.

When we run the code as part of the AS we get MQJMS 2005
which maps to MQ2059 queue manager does not exist.

We have tried setting the properties directly and using
the JNDI and we get the same error in all cases.

I know this is not much, but if you have any ideas, we
would appreciate it.

            Jeff Tressler