From: Ruzi R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 8:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Multipe Connections at the same time possible?

Hi all,

Need a clarification:

When it says in the manuals that via a  channel table
your MQ Client app can connect to multiple qmgrs, does
it mean that "one"  connection or "multiple"
connections at the same time?

Also, on  MQ  server 5.3 on Windows NT server: If you
have 3 qmgrs on the same machine, and your server app
resides on that machine, can your server app connect
to more than 1 qmgr at the same time (getting 3
HCONNs).

I do not see any reason why multiple concurrent
connections may not be possible, as you may be able to
get multiple conn handles. But I just would like to
confirm  that...

How is it on OS/390?

Thanks,

Ruzi