From: Antony Boggis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: DLL Help
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 08:39:59 -0700

This description, whilst a little informative, is really not gonna help
us. I don't know of too many psychic developers out here.

Now if could provide more detail, like how does the COM object connect
to the UNIX platform. DLL on UNIX? No such thing. There are however,
shared libraries, similar to DLLs.

Regards,

tonyB.