Paulo,

(quote on)

Put application name - RequestQueue name appended with CKTI

(quote off)

your cics trigger monitor ckti is started using the applicaition
requestqueue instead of the initqueue.
your setup looks to be wrong.

go into your cics system
start ckqc transaction
place cursor on connection and press enter
use 4 - display
whats the name of the initqueue?

it should be 'initqueue', but i bet it is 'requestqueue', which
is wrong... (mhh... how much shall bet... mhhh.... :-))

thats what it should be:

qlocal(requestqueue) specifies -> initq(initqueue) <- used by ckti

thats what it looks like

qlocal(requestqueue) <- used by ckti

regards

stefan