From: mikhail malamud [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 3:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MQ Java Client NT Service and MQJE011 error

Vaic -
I am currently experiencing the same problem and have an open PMR with
IBM in regards to it.
I get MQJE001 under slightly different circumstances though. Here is the
set up I have.

Main thread launches n number of threads (agents). Each thread/agent
establishes its own connection to the queue manager and performs gets
and puts.

The error happens when n > 16 intermittenly and permanently if n > 18.
Error does not happen if there is a delay between the thread starts.
Delay should be > 50milli secs.

Note that I do not have any problems lauching 100 process each starting
less than 16 threads all connecting to the same queue manager.

Let me know if you want more info.