Chris/Christopher/Nick/Neil,

Thank you very much for your help!

Grant Li

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Casey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 8:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Windows - MQ Version/Patch level

Hi Grant,

There have been three replies so far, with three different, but equally
correct, answers to finding the MQ version and CSD level.

Some of them only work with currently supported versions of MQ (mqver was
not implemented in MQ5.1 for example).

However, if you have applied eFixes to your system in response to specific
problems where the fixes are not available in CSD form, you might have more
trouble identifying them. The eFixes are generally installed by just
replacing specific dlls or programs. This does not update the registry or
the memo.ptf.

In order to track eFixes,  I think you will need to have some local
mechanism.

Regards,

Neil Casey.

|         |           "Li, Grant"      |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           EMS.COM>         |
|         |           Sent by: MQSeries|
|         |           List             |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           n.AC.AT>         |
|         |           09/07/2003 08:03 |
|         |           MQSeries List    |

  |       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    |
  |       cc:
                          |
  |       Subject:  Windows - MQ Version/Patch level

Hi,

Would some one please tell me how to find out the MQ version and patch
level on a Windows NT or Windows 2000 box?

Thank you for your help!

Grant Li