Take a look at the product line from MQSoftware.
Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Vaic, Miroslav (CONS FIN, Trask, CONTRACTOR)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 12:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MQ monitoring & administration

I would like to ask experienced MQ users about their opinion on the MQ
administration and management tools. I mean, there are these basic
alternatives:

1) Use the standard tools aka MQ Explorer + MO71 + some more support pacs
for event hadnling, dlq monitoring etc

2) Buy a well-known MQ management tool from a branded company like BMC or
Nastel (of course it is not cheap :-)

Where should be the border between 1) and 2)? For two QMGRS it should be
possible to run with MQ Explorer and MO71. For thousands QMGRS you simply
need some advanced tool. But, for about ten QMGRS with about 20 objects in
each of them - it is the question...

Thank you for any comments/suggestions...
Especially the comment from Paul Clarke (author of MO71) would be welcome.

Miroslav