There are numerous reports of various issues with SP4, especially problems
with 3rd party software.
Test this very carefully before deploying to production.

Rick Tsujimoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@AKH-WIEN.AC.AT> on
07/11/2003 09:49:22 AM

Please respond to MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:    MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>