From:   GIES, STEVE [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Friday, July 11, 2003 1:17 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:             Re: Trigger question

Dave -

We have found that the NT Client trigger monitor does not properly handle
path definitions that contain spaces (i.e. C:\Program Files\My Program
Dir\My Program.exe).  This has to be specified using the "DOS" path (i.e.
C:\PROGRA~1\MYPROG~1\MYPROG~1.EXE).  I'm not sure if the server version of
the trigger monitor has the same issue (we don't use it).

- Steve