Von: Guy Shavitt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 14. Juli 2003 14:16
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Resume message receive

Hello,

We are sending large messages (more than 4MB each) over an Internet
connection using MQSeries. The receiving end points are sometimes connected
with a simple Dial-Up connection.

Is someone familiar with a way in MQSeries to resume a "receive" for a
message if the connection fails in the middle of the "receive" process and
continue to load just the portion of the message that was not read yet?
Today, we need to receive the whole message all over again.

Is there a product that supports this feature in MQSeries?
Did someone encounter this problem and found a solution for it?

Thanks for your help
Guy