Hi,

Would like to hear more views from the list on this issue. Hence the re-post. Thanks to
michael for his views. Basically, we are looking for simple Java programs (EJB on
websphere might be later) & we are planning to use the latest version of DB2.

Thanks & Regards,
Karthik

"O'Keeffe, Michael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@AKH-Wien.AC.AT> on 07/14/2003
09:25:45 PM

Please respond to MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>