Hi,

I am planning to install the latest CSD04 for Windows NT MQ version 5.3.  I
noticed that there were no details listed for the CSD.   Is there a way to
find out what problems this CSD corrects?  I realize that it includes all
the previous fixes for CSD03 and previous CSDs, but I don't see any details
for CSD04.

BTW, has anyone installed this yet?  Any observations?

Nick

______________

Nicholas DiLauro
MQSeries Administrator
QRS Corporation
1400 Marina Way South
Richmond, CA 94804
t: 510-231-6544
f: 510-621-6544
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<http://www.qrs.com>

This message contains information that may be confidential or proprietary,
or protected by the attorney-client privilege or work product doctrine
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any review,
disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or without
authorization, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete the
original message. All email sent to this address will be received by the QRS
corporate email system and is subject to archiving and review by someone
other than the recipient.