From: "Jose, Prince" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ASCII to EBCDIC conversion problem: solved
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:10:15 -0400

        The conversion problem resolved by moving the MQCCSI-Q-MGR  to
MQMD-CODEDCHARSETID.
        The encoding was already set to MQENC-NATIVE.
        Thank you for all the suggestions/comments/help.
        Thanks,  Prince

        From: Randy J Clark
*       Subject: Re: ASCII to EBCDIC conversion problem
*       Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:46:26 -0700

here are a couple of options you might play with

MOVE  MQCCSI-Q-MGR      TO  MQMD-CODEDCHARSETID.
MOVE  MQENC-NATIVE      TO  MQMD-ENCODING.

                      "Jose, Prince"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        To:       [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
                      Sent by: MQSeries        cc:
                      List                     Subject:  Re: ASCII to
EBCDIC

conversion problem
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      N.AC.AT>

07/23/2003 02:17 PM Please respond to MQSeries List

I stopped the message in the queue as it arrived and looked at the CCSID of the message. It was 819. Our mainframe qmgr's CCSID is 37. Thanks,